The good people at Almond Press tell me that Apocalypse Tales will be out on 31st March in both Kindle and paperback formats. Originally titled 'A Veneer of Civilisation by Tim Robson with some other stories by a bunch of randoms' I persuaded Almond to let the book be a celebration of those other writers too. No point me crowding out all the publicity and hype from the other guys whose stories I'm sure will be popular with my fans too. Hence, Apocalypse Tales.
As the time comes towards publication, I'll be interviewing myself as I am, it is said, the only person who is my own equal.
Blogposts to come in March:
1) Interview with myself about the publication of A Veneer of Conversation.
2) An article exploring the pop goddesses that come out of Canada.
3) Why Brexit is the only solution for June 23rd.
4) When Nelson met Wellington. Sept 12th 1805.
5) A new series on living architecture. How we live amongst the past and yet ignore it or, worst, just don't see it.
A fun-packed month of literary highs, then. But when I'll get to write these, I don't know. My New Year's motto of never saying no to a social engagement is really kicking in now. I have four events to attend this week. That's about double the entire back half of 2015!
And the book comes out too.