Gosh - I'm so over Christmas.
Today we're nominating the Golden Era of Christmas songs - Bing, Frank, Ella, Tony, Dean. Hey! You know. Class. In a glass.
I'd like to side track and pay tribute to the guy in the baseball cap who reversed from a side street tonight into a busy Wandsworth Road - one handed! His other hand was, naturally enough, holding his phone. Kudos mate! You are my Xmas ***t.*
1) Frank SInatra - The Christmas Waltz
2) Nat King Cole - The Christmas Song
3) Snow - Bing Crosby, Danny Kaye, Rosemary Clooney, Trudy Stephens
4) Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer - Dean Martin
5) Tony Bennett - Winter Wonderland.
* Those that know me well will be able to fill in the blanked letters on this four letter word.